Xantrex Freedom HFS 1000 Inverter Charger Pure Sign Wave 1000W - 55 Amp
Freedom HFS 1000 Inverter/Charger Pure Sine Wave 1000W - 55 Amp - 12V
True sine wave 120 VAC inverter/charger with built-in transfer switch. Designed for recreational and commercial applications.
The Freedom HFS is equipped with quick-connect AC terminals, ignition control capability and programmable smart battery management logic. The quick-connect AC terminal on both AC input and output enables incredibly easy installation. The ignition control feature minimizes unintended battery drain. The new Freedom HFS is designed for cold harsh winter environment with temperature performance down to -20C.
The Freedom HFS Inverter/Charger features true sine wave output and is designed to operate sensitive electronics like entertainment systems and appliances in boats, RV's and commercial trucks. The Freedom HFS is available in two models: 1000 watts with a 55-amp charger and a 2000 watts with a 55-amp charger.
- Input Voltage: 12V
- AC Output: GFCI and/or Hardwire
- 1000 watts continuous AC power
- Powerful fast charging 55 amp, 12 Vdc multi-stage charger
- 2X continuous power surge for demanding loads
- Cold temperature performance down to - 20C for the harsh winter environments
- Quality, reliability and safety that meets stringent CSA and UL458 with marine supplement standard
- Configurable Ignition control that helps to minimize battery drain
- Dead battery charging down to 0 Vdc
- Quick connect AC terminal block for fast and reliable installation
- Detachable remote panel for convenient system status monitoring
- Programmable Smart Battery Management logic to facilitate extended battery use & life.
- Overload, over temperature, under/over voltage protection
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.