Minn Kota Talon Shallow Water Anchor - 8' Silver/Black
Talon Shallow Water Anchor - 8' Silver/Black
Locked and Loaded
Talon deploys faster, holds stronger and runs quieter than any other shallow water anchor. And it's equipped with an arsenal of features and innovations that no other anchor can touch.
Speed: Hit Your Spot
Fast, automatic anchoring lets you hit your spot more accurately, and get your lines in the water sooner.
- Fast Deploy: Head-to-head, Talon beats any other shallow water anchor in a race to the bottom
- Auto Up/Down:Hit the button, then get back to fishing.Talon has Auto Up/Down, which makes lowering and raising the anchor as easy as using a car's automatic windows. Utilizing patented bottom-sensing technology, Talon automatically knows when it has anchored, so you don't have to hold down the button and wait
- Vertical Deployment:Talon deploys vertically in three stages. While the competitor's extended "crab leg" ties up your lines and costs you fish, Talon's sequential, vertical deployment is quicker, quieter and stays out of your way
Power: Hold It Right There
Talon packs more anchoring and retracting force than any other anchor - so you get a secure hold and easy anchor retraction.
- 2x Anchoring Force:Talon is built with double the force of the competition to lock you into your spot with unparalleled strength and security
- User-Selectable Anchoring Modes:Anchoring in hard bottom isn't the same as anchoring into mud. With Talon, you can choose between multiple modes to ensure the right hold and fast, easy anchor retraction:
AUTO-DRIVE MODE: Powers the spike into the bottom with three increasingly aggressive hits.
SOFT BOTTOM MODE: For less aggressive anchoring - and easier anchor retraction - in water with a muddy or silted bottom.
ROUGH WATER MODE: For heavy wind and chop, this mode performs 3 consecutive Auto-Drive sequences at 10-second intervals for a triple-strength hold.
- Built-In Wave Absorption:Talon allows your boat to move up or down without affecting the anchor. Its exclusive built-in floating suspension keeps you locked to the bottom, even in rough water
Stealth: Fish Won't Know What Hit'em
All the features we packed into Talon have one thing in common: you can't hear 'em. And neither can fish.
- Simple Design:Talon's design has minimal moving parts, no hinge points and an electrical system that's much quieter than the competition's noisy hydraulics. It starts quiet, stays quiet and keeps you in stealth mode
- Noise Dissipation:Talon's innovative design keeps it silent below the water - thanks to a motor that's always a few feet above the waterline. The competition's noisy hydraulic pump sits in the bilge, right where fish can hear it coming
Simplicity: Hook it Up, Then Hook Some Fish
No hydraulic pumps. No leaky hoses. No bull. Just simple installation and easy maintenance.
- Innovative Electro-Mechanical Design: With no hydraulics, the lightweight, space-saving Talon is as easy to install as a trolling motor. You can do it yourself, and save the money on a costly installation
- Versatile Adjustments While other anchors limit you to one position, Talon's Quick Release Bracket enables up and down adjustment, 30° of pivoting and easy removal when Talon's not in use
Features:Fully Loaded Right Out of the Box
Talon ships ready to fish, thanks to this set of innovative features.
- Triple Debris Sheilds: Three custom-fit shields on the bottom and inside of Talon prevent mud or anything else from being pulled back into the unit. The indestructible spike goes out, and nothing comes back in
- Standard Wireless Remotes: Two wireless remotes - and a dash mount holder - come standard to give you push-button control of Talon from anywhere on the boat. All remotes are waterproof and can float
- Saltwater Tested - Saltwater Tough: Over 80 years of trolling motor design and testing taught us how to fully combat the corrosive effects of saltwater. And we built that know-how into every Talon, so saltwater won't stand a chance
- Indestructable Anchoring Spike:GUARANTEED FOR LIFE! Our composite spike can withstand years of abuse - we guarantee it
- LED Depth Indicator:Track anchor depth at a glance. The LED lights on Talon show you how far down you're deployed, with each light indicating two feet of depth
- Deployment Notification Alarm: Talon's indestructible composite spike bends but doesn't break - even if you try to take off while deployed. And if you do that, Talon's the only anchor with an audible alert to let you know
- 5-Year Warranty: Talon carries a five-year limited warranty - plus a lifetime warranty on the spike and a five-year warranty on all accessory brackets
- Box Dimensions: 11"H x 16"W x 63"L WT: 52.9 lbs
- UPC: 029402041879
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Customers also viewed