Klein Tools Digital Angle Gauge Level
Digital Angle Gauge & Level
The Klein Tools Digital Angle Gauge and Level can measure or set angles, check relative angles, or can be used as a digital level. The strong magnetic base attaches to ferromagnetic surfaces such as conduit. Along with dual measurement ranges of 0 to 90-Degree and 0 to 180°, this tool has a high visibility reverse contrast display for easy viewing.
- This Digital Angle Gauge and Level can measure or set angles, check relative angles, or can be used as a digital level
- High visibility reverse contrast display improves visibility in dimly lit work environments
- Strong magnetic base to attaches to conduit, pipes, saw blades, vents, ducts, and other ferromagnetic surfaces
- V-groove edges enable optimal alignment on conduits and pipes for bending and alignment
- 0 to 90-Degree and 0 to 180-Degree measurement ranges facilitate multiple and diverse applications
- 0 to 180-Degree range is useful when accounting for kickback in pipe bending applications when bending to 90-Degree or more
- Display auto-rotates when upside-down for easy viewing
- Water and dust resistant with rating of IP42
- Soft carrying case and two AAA batteries included
- Type: Digital Level
- Application: Measure or Set Angles, Check Relative Angles, or Use as a Digital Level
- Special Features: V-grooves Around Entire Perimeter, Dual Measurement Ranges at 0° to 90° and 0° to 180°, Reverse Contrast
- Material: ABS Plastic Housing and Electronic Components
- Accuracy: ±0.1° from 0° to 1°, 89° to 91°, 179° to 180°; ±0.2° at All Other Angles
- Drop Protection: 6.6' (2m)
- Ingress Protection: IP42: Water and Dust Resistant
- Low Battery Alarm: Yes
- Batteries: 2 x 1.5 AAA
- Included: Soft carrying case, instruction manual, batteries
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Digital Angle ...