Ice Eater by Power House 3/4HP Ice Eater w/100' Cord - 230V
Ice Eater P750 - 3/4 HP
Propeller draws up warmer subsurface water and deflects it to the surface creating a constant circulation of warmer water that prevents ice formation. Ice Eater will melt existing ice. 3-year limited warranty!
Ice Eater P750, unlike other de-icing units, requires no additional hardware in order to obtain the desired de-icing pattern. Ice Eater is shipped complete with suspension lines. It can be taken out of the box, hung in place and plugged in. Ice Eater may be hung from a pier or boat. Two to three feet is the average operating depth.
- Horsepower: 3/4 HP
- Power needed: 230V, 2.5 amps, 1-phase, 50/60 Hz
- Typical Thrust: 36lbs thrust
- De-Ices Diameter of: Approx. 60'
- Uses: De-icing mid-sized boats and docks
- Cord Length (Feet): 100'
- Coverage (Square Feet): 60'
- Horsepower: 3/4
- Volts: 230V
- Box Dimensions: 16"H x 15"W x 15"L WT: 48.4 lbs
- UPC: 652443000156
Owner's Manual (pdf)