Humminbird LakeMaster Plus - Wisconsin - Version 2
LakeMaster Plus - Wisconsin - Version 2
The Humminbird LakeMaster PLUS Wisconsin Edition, Version 2, micro map card with SD adapter has added over 500 new lakes since the prior version - 45 of them High Definition – and boasts or more than 260 High Definition lakes and over 1,700 total lakes from WI.
- The new PLUS series allows for aerial image overlay on high-definition waters giving you the ability to use quality aerial photography to view the entry and exits of creek channels, see how far a reef or weed line extends, and pick out shallow water rock piles, steep drop-offs or other features of the lake you’ve been missing from traditional maps.
- Newly surveyed waters in WI include - Lake Michigan (North, South and Central); Sturgeon Bay, Loon Lake, Mississippi River Pool #4, Lost Land, Teal Lake and many more.
- LakeMaster SD/micro cards include features such as Depth Highlight, Shallow Water Highlight and Water Level Offset, which can be used exclusively with Humminbird fish finders
- Can be used with Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, allowing you to “Follow” a selected depth contour line, delivering precise, automatic boat control
- Scrollable lake list allows you to view and research lakes from your Humminbird fish finder on and off the water
- Opened packages are not eligible for return.
- LakeMaster PLUS cards are compatible with all GPS-equipped HELIX, SOLIX, ONIX and ION Series models, along with select 600-1100 Series models.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Naphthalene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)