- Marine Navigation & Equipment
- Black Box Modules
- Garmin GSD 26 Digital Black Box Network Sounder w/Spread Spectrum Sonar Technology
Garmin GSD 26 Digital Black Box Network Sounder w/Spread Spectrum Sonar Technology
Digital Black Box Network Sounder with Spread Spectrum Sonar Technology
Garmin International is pleased to announce the GSD 26 digital remote network sounder. For serious deep-water sport fishermen, this no excuses remote marine sonar takes high-definition game fish targeting to a whole new level. Designed for the most demanding sport fishing applications, the GSD 26 uses the latest in digital Spread Spectrum technologies to offer significantly better target definition, bottom contours and signal noise suppression at greater depths than traditional sonar. Instead of using a single frequency like traditional sonar, spread spectrum sweeps each pulse through a range of frequencies to deliver much more detail with unprecedented resolution and target separation in shallow and deep water. Fishermen can manually adjust frequencies on the GSD 26 - from a very low 25 kHz to a high of 210 kHz - making it easy to fine-tune the targeting of those trophy-size game fish. In addition, the GSD 26's dual-transceivers allow for simultaneous and independent transducer operation, which allows complete customization for the serious sport fisherman. Compatible with Airmar's newest line of broadband transducers, the GSD 26 offers selectable transmit power from 300 to 3,000 watts. It can scan as deep as 3,000 meters (nearly 10,000 feet). And it's designed to interface with the Garmin Marine Network. for viewing on the latest GPSMAPR 4000/5000 and 6000/7000 series chartplotter/MFDs. The Garmin spread-spectrum GSD 26 - For anglers who demand the very best.
Product Features and Specifications
- Digital spread-spectrum sonar technology - allowing for more energy on targets resulting in even deeper performance and superior target separation
- Manually adjustable frequencies from a very low 25kHz, to a high of 210kHz
- Selectable transmit power from 300W to 3kW
- Two sonar units in one - Dual-transceivers allow for simultaneous and independent transducer operation
- Offers traditional sonar mode using discreet frequencies and Spread Spectrum mode
- Compatible with Airmar's new line of broadband transducers (please note: limited compatibility with fixed frequency transducers)
- Dimensions: 14.28" L x 10.79" W x 3.97" H (36.26 x 27.40 x 10.08 cm)
- Weight: 11.25 lbs (5.1 kg)
- Waterproof IPX 6 standards
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Audio Capable: 25/210
- Waterproof Rating: 3000
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 13"W x 17"L WT: 14.4 lbs
- UPC: 753759969738
Garmin GSD 26 ...
Garmin GSD 24 ...