Attwood WaterBuster Portable Pump - 200 GPH
WaterBuster® Portable Pump
Part #: 4140-4
This patented, submersible pump is a great way to remove unwanted water from boats, pool covers, aquariums and sump pits. Convenient and safe, too, because it needs no electrical cord - runs up to 5 hours on three alkaline D batteries. Excellent for use as a portable pump-out device for paddle boats, inflatables, duck boats, dingies and kayaks. Any craft that lacks a hard-wire, permenent electrical system.
- 6-3/8" high x 5-1/4"
- Pumps up to 200 gallons per hour
- Includes 42" hose with garden-hose adapter for adding longer hose
- Lifts water to height of 40
Note: Not to be used as a permanent bilge pump.
- Gallons Per Hour: 200 GPH
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 6"W x 7"L WT: 2.2 lbs
- UPC: 022697414045
Quick Guide (pdf)